Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tartu: Part II

Raekoja plats - Town Hall Square

Just some shots from last week's nice weather. Decided to take advantage of a good photo opportunity after a long winter of grayness!






Emajõgi River






Today the snow is all gone. It was in the mid-forties temperature wise, with no clouds in the sky and full sun. In fact it was nice enough to go hang out outside by the river for the first time in a while!

In other news...
Last Sunday I went on a photo excursion in a bog close to Tallinn. Unfortunately the weather was very bad on Sunday (about a foot and a half of snow), so I didn't really get anything worth showing! But, it was still nice to see a new part of Estonia.

Here's one of the better shots I got:



My next goal is to get to one of the larger islands on the west coast of Estonia: Saaremaa and Hiiumaa. I'll have to wait for even warmer weather though....

No comments:

Post a Comment